Five Fulham players, perhaps unsurprisingly, have been named in the PFA Championship Team of the Year for 2021/22.
Tosin Adarabioyo, Tim Ream, Harry Wilson and Fabio Carvalho are recognised for their contributions to the Cottagers' promotion back to the Premier League, as is record goalscorer Aleksandar Mitrovic. The Serbian bagged an incredible 43 goals in 44 games to help fire Marco Silva's side back into the top flight at the first time of asking.
Bournemouth's return to the Premier League sees three of their players voted into the team, including Lloyd Kelly, Philip Billing and their top scorer Dominic Solanke.
Nottingham Forest loanee Djed Spence is another promoted player to make the team - the young right-back a standout player for Steve Cooper's side after joining on loan from Middlesbrough - and he's joined by Huddersfield goalkeeper Lee Nicholls and Blackburn forward Ben Brereton-Diaz.
The team, as is tradition, was picked by fellow players in the division.
PFA Championship Team of the Year - 2021/22
- GK: Lee Nicholls (Huddersfield Town)
- DF: Djed Spence (Nottingham Forest)
- DF: Tosin Adarabioyo (Fulham)
- DF: Lloyd Kelly (Bournemouth)
- DF: Tim Ream (Fulham)
- MF: Philip Billing (Bournemouth)
- MF: Harry Wilson (Fulham)
- MF: Fabio Carvalho (Fulham)
- FW: Ben Brereton-Diaz (Blackburn Rovers)
- FW: Aleksandar Mitrovic (Fulham)
- FW: Dominic Solanke (Bournemouth)
Source : 90min